Command Uplink Device
|Primary Mode||Activate selected Command Resource|
|Inventory Dimensions||3 x 3 (Pistol Holster)|
|Note||Requires the player to be Command Rank 2 or above|
Command Uplink Device (CUD)
The Command Uplink Device (CUD) provides up to six functions for the field commander.
- Reveal Friendlies Shows the current location of friendly troops on the same contintent on the overhead map. Becomes available at Command Rank (CR) 2.
- Reveal Enemies Show the current location of enemy troops within a limited radius on the overhead map. Becomes available at CR 4.
- Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Sends an EMP similar to a Jammer grenade in a sphere away from user. Becomes available at CR 3.
- Orbital Strike Allows the user to call a powerful energy beam from Orbital Stations to wreak devastation on enemy troops. Becomes available at CR 4.
- Recall Squad to Sanctuary Allows the user to send out a Recall message to his Squad, telling them to Recall to the Sanctuary. Becomes available at CR 2 and requires user to be Squad Leader.
- Recall Platoon to Sanctuary Allows the user to send out a Recall message to his entire Platoon, telling them to Recall to the Sanctuary. Becomes available at CR 2 and requires the user to be the Platoon Leader.