Version 1.10.10 (Sept. 19, 2003)
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain keys from being remapped in the keymapping options.
- Fixed an issue that prevented ACEs from being deployed after a Combat Engineer dropped from a HART shuttle.
- The destroyed spawn tube icon will appear on the continental map again.
- The Jackhammer can be reloaded while in secondary fire mode.
- Players will no longer fall through the roof of facilities when hotdropping from a Galaxy .
- Parts of the recent framerate optimizations have been rolled back to assist in determining the cause of the slowdown experienced on some machines.
- Fixed some crash to desktop issues.
- Placing multiple mines on the same Z axis is now possible and will not auto deconstruct. For example; placing a mine on the ground of a courtyard, then placing another mine on the catwalk directly above the other mine will not result in the auto deconstruction of the second mine.
- Attempting to send a tell to a player that is not online will return the correct message in the chat window
- Enemy missiles now appear on Radar.
- Equipment Terminal Favorites labels are no longer limited to 10 characters.
- Lockers in enemy bases can now be hacked.
- Certification Terminals in enemy bases can now be hacked.
- Implant Terminals in enemy bases can now be hacked.