Live Version 3.3.7 (January 28, 2005)
Features Merit Commendations are currently on the live servers. Check out the full list In Game.
- The ANT can now be deployed from inside the vehicle.
- The ANT will be able to restore a neutral, unhacked facility.
- ANTs will no longer undeploy if a neutral facility it is refilling is hacked by another empire.
- Destroyed ANTs will no longer be able to continue refilling the NTU Silo.
- The VS BFR laser will have Damage Degradation.
- The VS BFR Laser weapon changed to 175m range.
- Corrected issue leading to the VS BFR's Laser's not displaying past 70m range.
- Corrected an issue where the Flight variant capacitor recharge rate was different when walking versus flying
- Changed the BFR shield "flash" display to not play continuously at some damage levels.
- Slightly adjusted Medium Battle Tank damage vs. BFR's
- Slightly increased BFR Pilot AV weapons against non BFR vehicles.
- Reduced the max range of the TR BFR Chaingun weapon to 250 and slightly increased the effect of Damage Degradation over range.
- Increased Flight BFR crouched regen rate to fill shields from full down to full up in 1 minute.
- Changed BFR acquisition to 5 Cavern captures and 100 kills while in the caves.
- Other Vehicles
- Set the Fury and all Assault Buggies to allow the driver to bail, regardless of speed. Other ATVs already had this property (exception: Switchblade - can't bail from Ancient Tech).
- The Galaxy can now carry the Switchblade.
- When viewing the map, it will now show Commanders what edit mode they are in.
- The Thunderer is back on the statistics window.
- Statistics for Terminals, Generators and Spawn Tubes will update properly.
- Hitting ZOOM and ESC multiple times while using the Range Magnifier implant will no longer cause stamina to drain forever.
- Implants and Implant icons will update and activate reliably at all times. Previously, there were some circumstances that would not allow this.
- Corrected an issue that would allow players to enter an enemy Sanctuary.
- The Infiltration Suit no longer appears visible after exiting a Switchblade, Ancient Sentry Turret, Flail or Router.
- Keymappings will no longer change when a new patch is downloaded
- The map legend no longer shows a monolith icon for the LLU.
- Previously, when a player having 120 health was revived, they would return with only 100 hit points. This issue is fixed.
- The Skyguard's steering wheel no longer rotates along the wrong axis.
- Afterburn will no longer cause flight vehicles to appear to move erratically when seen by other players.
- Corrected an issue that could cause weapons fire after repairing vehicle.
- The Vanguard 20mm Sound effect will no longer continue even when the gunner is firing shells.
- The Striker will no longer circle around turrets when fired at them in tracking mode.
- Unhacked IFF Door Locks will no longer open for enemies.
- Vehicles will no longer deconstruct when parked under the air vehicle pads.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the NTU Silo to appear orange when it is filled.
- Fixed several crash to desktop issues.
- Fixed an issue where deployables could be placed directly next to each other.