Live Version 3.4.8 (February 27, 2005)
BattleFrame Robotics Changes
- BFRs are now affected by a water timer and can stay fully immersed for up to 60 seconds.
- While underwater, BFRs will move moderately slower than when on land.
- Flight BFR jet packs are now disabled while they are submerged.
- Moderately reduced the Flight BFR's capacitor and vertical flight capabilities.
- Adjusted the Colossus Gunner movement rate up slightly to better match the other gunner BFRs.
- Slightly lowered the Flight BFR's total shield size (from 3,000 damage absorbed to 2,500)
- Adjusted the Flight BFR's armor small arms fire absorption (from 7 damage taken off per shot to 5 damage taken off per shot)
- Corrected an issue that could have keymaps blank out after exiting and re-entering game
- Changed the Cavalry Pilot (Bronze) Merit to correctly allow people who have the Qualification Merit to advance.
- Fixed a problem that could leave you only able to respawn at the Sanctuary after you died and were looking at other system maps.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during shutdown