Version 3.7.10 (July 14, 2005)
- The Support Merit Commendations have been updated. You can view the updated requirement information to get further details.
- The Support Merit Commendations graphics have been arranged based on type of roles. Below is the convention used:
- The sidebars are green to indicate a support merit and the second inner stripes indicate the rank.
- Primary stripe colors:
- Red = Healing and reviving
- Blue = Repairing armor or equipment
- Orange = related to support vehicles
- Green = related to hacking
- Background colors:
- White, Grey = related to healing or repairing infantry (white designated for reviving type merits)
- Black = vehicle related
- Orange = robotics related
- Blue = related to air vehicles
- Dark Green = hacking related
- The only support merits that don't follow the above are the Router Support and Telepad Deployment awards. Those have a black background and purple and light purple stripes for the Router and Telepad, respectively.
- Also, the Healing, Reviving, and Repairing merits were arranged so that they can form a "+" symbol, and the Hacking awards were arranged so that they can form an "H".
- The Support Experience System and Support Merits FAQ on the forums has been updated.
- For more details on upcoming changes and for community activities, visit the PlanetSide Forums.
- Grammatical error in Bomber Ace merit descriptions have been corrected.
- MAX Operator Gold and Anti-Armor Gold merits no longer have the same color scheme.
- Changed the Vulture to correctly require Bomber Ace, Bronze (the 2nd merit in the 5 part series) as was originally intended.
- Vulture kills should now count correctly toward the Bomber Ace merit.
- Support Repair merits now count correctly when repairing a Wall Turret.
- Support Repair merits now count correctly when repairing a Spitfire Turret
- Support Router merits now count correctly when getting a Router Deployment Assist
- Equipment Support awards will now track stats correctly.
Training Missions UI Changes
- Character information window should now resize properly.
- New characters should now receive prompt to focus attention to the training missions.
- The Zone prerequisite listing should no longer cut off on some of the missions by the window size.
- Mission Status window should no longer show a disabled Cancel Mission button if you start a mission while the mission status window is already open.
- Mission Status window should be now be work to reopen after closing it.
Air Vehicle Changes
Support Experience Changes
- We made some changes to how heal and repair experience work so that the experience gain is slightly more rewarding.
- Fixed a Zone crashing issue.
- Orbital Strike: Former Capitol Bases: should now work correctly at Gunuku, Enkidu, Oro
- Changed @welcome strings for the first introductory message.
- Certification Terminal: Unlearning certifications should no longer change current armor to Standard Issue Armor.
- Removed conflicting strings for hot drop pilot and advanced medic awards.
- Added text strings for the Help experience section.
- Added text string for the Help Session Statistics section.