Blast Into Battle, Double Time
Special Event: Blast Into Battle, Double Time
This was an event that was held from July 27 to August 8, 2006.
The following features/settings changes are added for the Event.
- Base captures experience has been doubled
- Squad member experience has doubled based on close and long range proximities to your other squad members
- We doubled the amount of time that you can get Support Experience from other soldiers or vehicles in these areas:
- Soldiers spawning and re-equipping at your AMS
- Healing and reviving soldiers
- Repairing another soldiers armor
- Repairing a damaged vehicle
- Vehicles rearming or repairing at your Lodestar
- Soldiers using your hacked Medical, Equipment, Vehicle or BFR terminal
- Soldiers bailing from your Galaxy
- Soldiers using your Router and Telepad
- Implant certifications have been reduced from Battle Ranks 6, 12 and 18 allowing you to now play with two Implants at Battle Ranks 6 and another at Battle Rank 7
- Increased the HART docking time making it easier for those who continually miss the flight
- Reduced the HART rotation allowing you to get to battles much easier.
Implant changes were later reset due to issues with lost Certifications.