March 15, 2004
- Capitol Buildings are live. Read more about them here.
- Core Combat Enhancements are also live. Check them out here.
- If a Cavern is locked, then any friendly surface Facilities connected to that cavern (via the Lattice through the Geowarps will act as if it had all six modules installed.
- Hand-held Ancient Technology weapons now have "recharge capacitor units" (Ancient Tech "ammo") that you can buy at AT Equipment Terminals or at facilities with the Equipment Module benefit.
- Phalanx Wall Turrets now have a great upward pivot, allowing them to more easily targeting incoming aircraft.
- Certification Terminals can now be destroyed.
- Double-clicking on a Warpgate will now zoom to its linked continent.
- Hand Grenades will now come in clips of three, though they will require the same amount of inventory space as before. i.e. A clip of three grenades will take up the 2x2 inventory space that a single grenade consumed before.
- TR Burster will only do direct damage to non-aircraft targets. It will no longer inflict splash damage on infantry and ground vehicles.
- A glow effect and a laser sight effect have been added to the Decimator.
- The Lasher will no longer lash within 5m of the shooter.
- The Lasher will no longer lash through walls.
- The Cone of Fire on the TR Dual Cycler has been reduced.
- Enhanced Targeting will now show the status of enemy Flails beyond 15 meters.
- Damage Decals will no longer show up on water.
- Scorch decals on a door will not remain stationary when a door opens.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to lose Outfit Points.
- Outfits can invite players with a -J or -K appended to their name through the Outfit Window.
- Fixed an issue where newly created characters could not receive send or receive /Tell messages or be added to Friends List.
- Teleporting through Router Telepad will no longer cause Darklight to appear with normal field of vision.
- Energy weapons will leave a damage decal on surfaces again.
- Wall Turrets that are destroyed and repaired will display the proper textures.
- Drivers will no longer spawn in a Vehicle with only 1 shot remaining in the vehicle's weapon clip.
- Manual binds will no longer remain after deleting character and creating another.
- Fixed an issue where an avatar could remain in the world after being disconnected.