- Terran maxes in addition to the lock-down ability, now have a secondary ability called Overdrive that is based on a max capacitor and that allows them to fire more quickly and fire more accurately while active
- This new Overdrive ability is an "all-or-nothing" activation. Once activated it can not be shut-off. It cannot be activated until the capacitor is fully charged. It will deactivate automatically when the capacitor is expended.
- The Overdrive ability is mutually exclusive to the lock-down ability and to the max auto-run ability. While Overdrive is active, the max cannot lock-down, nor can it auto-run. If the max is locked down or auto-running, Overdrive cannot be activated.
- A red shield effect displays around maxes that have Overdrive activated so that friend and foe know it is active.
- Terran Burster Max clip size is now set at 40.
Population Incentives Changes
- Battle Experience will be affected by world empire population ratios
- Battle Experience will be affected by zone empire population ratios
- Respawn timers will be affected by zone empire population ratios
- Acquisition Timers will be affected by zone empire population ratios
- These are all benefits only, granted to under-populated empires, and no penalties are applied in any case to any empire.