Version 1.9.1 (Aug. 27, 2003)
There will be a patch to the live servers at 3 AM Pacific on August 27, 2003. It will contain the following items:
- Drivers will gain control of vehicles coming off the creation pad sooner.
- Air vehicles will move off of the vehicle creation pad quicker.
- Vehicles will no longer drift when the driver hits Alt-R. *The gunner camera on the Vanguard and the Prowler will now shake much less.
- Spitfire Turrets will now fire in the correct direction to hit their target.
- The link between a facility that has been hacked and spawned a Lattice Logic Unit and the LLU's destination will now be highlighted on the continental map.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to deconstruct with the LLU in their inventory.
- Respawning at a facility will no longer drain NTU's from the facility's silo.