Version 3.13.7 (November 15th, 2007)
- Exclamation Points should now render correctly on all video cards.
- Players should now be able to deconstruct Deployables that overlap the Warpgate image.
- Fixed LLU bases to behave correctly (stealing a hack resets the base timer).
- Avatars riding in vehicles will no longer uncloak when they attempt to recall.
- Wall Turrets should no longer have a problem hitting a deployed Flail.
- planetside.exe will no longer hang when it is launched manually (instead of from the launcher).
- Players with the “bare head” appearance option checked should now remain hat-less until the option is changed.
- An issue with the double armor bars for vehicles has been corrected.
- Vehicle weapons can now switch fire modes immediately after firing with no ammo.
- The weapons module should no longer charge weapons to a quantity above the maximum clip size.
- Slider bars in the various settings menus should now stay at the maximum position when dragged there.
- Amp Station Pain Fields should no longer hurt you when standing next to the downstairs lockers. In addition, AMP station pain fields will no longer deal damage through closed doors.
- The Squad bar should no longer overlap the HUD bar.